Skip to main content

HOW TO START A BLOG


Blog is the powerful way of two way communication. It is like customer support online platform. Many brands create the blog to establish in the market. They always try to going forward in the market against their competitor. Blogging is the powerful way to reach targeted audience and make them royal consumer. By blogging, we can publish our content in the market and take reactions of reader instantly.
In this article, what I would going to say, must read every blogger before start a blog???
1.    Survey of your audience
2.    Have a great domain
3.    Great platform
4.    Frequently updated
5.    Easy to navigate
6.    Comment allowed

7.    Reader friendly layout

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    employment news

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I INCREASE TRAFFIC TO MY BLOG 8000%

Successful blogging is to get traffic on your blog. If your blog has high traffic, you are successful blogger. You can earn money if you have high visitors to you blog. However, to increase traffic is very difficulty, but I want to share some information how I increase traffic to my blog (indiawebpage.blogspot.com). Follow some tips to increase your blog or website. 1.      Submit your blog or website to search engine – Submit your website on top search engines like Google, yahoo, bing.com. When you submit your blog or website in search engine, search engine will indexing and crawling your blog or website. They will display your blog or website in search engine. 2.      Submit your new articles to search engine – Also submit your content in search engines, Search engine like Google, yahoo will indexing and crawling your article. They will also display your article link in their searching. Submit your link to search engine quickly wh...

Approved way to earn money online in India.

Today, internet is not only way of commutate the world but you can earn money form this. Popularity of internet generates a platform to earn money from it. As we know that mostly educated people surf the web and find the information. This is the targeted community in the internet from which we can earn money by helping them. You think how you can help them in the internet and how to earn money from this. Don’t worry; I will explain all points which earn money from you. You must complete read this article to understand all points related to earn money. Today everybody will want to earn money. There are two ways of earn money in this world. First is Online and other is offline. If you want to earn money from online in India then you reach on the right place. I will share all information related to your query. First, I want to tell that how I earn money from the internet means online in India . I will explain this method with my best knowledge. Please read this careful...

BASIC SEVEN C’s TO WRITE BLOG POST EFFECTIVELY

Blogging is the way to help and guide your reader. And for help and guide, your content should be effectively well understood by the reader. Hence, successful blog posting are the way to satisfy the reader of your blog. To understand your content to reader is much difficulty problem to every blog. There are many fundamental way to communication with the reader. Note that in blog, your words are your mouth of communication. So, we can understand these methods via 7’s effectively communication tips. In this article, I would like to share 7 tips to write blog post effectively. 1.     Completeness – Your post must be complete. It must have all necessary information related to heading. Your article must relate with the heading and user’s query. So, find all information about your content and then write. Complete information leads to the satisfaction to the reader and lead loyal reader. A complete blog post has following features: ·     ...